Concerts and Performances.
- All of the choral ensembles perform several selections at the annual Winter Concert held each December (this year: ).
- Show Choir, Women's Choir, and Acappella also perform at our school-wide Celebrate the Arts Assembly held just before the winter break (this year: ).
- All ensembles perform during the Wootton Festival of the Arts held in May (this year: ). The performances span over three nights and include a spring choral concert, a musical theatre hit parade performances, and a senior recital. These performances are held in the school commons, auditorium, gymnasium, and choral room with instrumental, choral groups, and fine arts programs sharing the spaces. This allows the community to come and go from the performances and walk through the visual arts exhibits.
- Show Choir has a jazz cabaret coffee house each year with our jazz band, held in the school cafeteria. (this year: ).
- Each year, any of the choral groups may participate in performances and concerts in addition to the regular ones listed above.
Festivals and Competitions.
- The Choral Festivals are run the same way for both Montgomery County and the state of Maryland. Three judges, each with a copy of our music in hand, provide us with written and verbal critiques. The dates for this year’s festivals are: ).
- Chromatics Show Choir competes in the Montgomery County Show Choir Festival (This year: ).
- The Acappella ensemble competes in the Varsity Vocals' International Championship of High School A Cappella (ICHSA) competition every year (this year: Mid-Atlantic Quarterfinal round is: ).
- Acappella competes in the Sing Strong Acappella Competition in Virginia (this year: ).